Are you currently pregnant or hoping to be in the near future?
Do you want to keep your body safe and strong during your pregnancy?
Want to learn more about which foods are best to enjoy and avoid?
Ready to shed the extra baby weight afterwards?
As a mother and certified prenatal/postpartum trainer, I have the knowledge and experience to help you strengthen your body before, during, and after your pregnancy.
- Minimize back and hip pain
- Keep your weight at a healthy range for the baby and you
- Improve your natural energy levels
- Physically and mentally prepare you for labor and delivery
- Ensure you are getting nutritious foods in your diet to help your baby's development
- Help you sleep better at night
- Build the strength needed to care for your baby once he or she arrives
- Transition back into exercise at the right pace to protect your body
- Keep your body feeling energized and strong
- Shed the extra pounds
- Work on toning the body
- Improve posture
- Rebuild your core muscles from the inside out
- Avoid diastasis recti (separation of the abdominal muscles)
- Keep your body nourished with the right nutrition to support the extra demands of motherhood