Hi, I'm Sabrina, a certified personal trainer, holistic nutrition consultant, and busy mama. I grew up in Indiana and will always be a midwest girl at heart, but am currently living in sunny Sacramento, California with my husband and very energetic one-year-old. After spending 15 years working in gyms as a personal trainer and having lots of free time to focus on my own workouts, I became a mom... and everything changed! I lost all that extra free time, found myself wanting to spend as much time as possible with my daughter, began creating a bunch of workouts I could do in my living room while she was playing next to me or napping, went from doing long/vigorous workouts in the gym to short/focused ones at home, and started to see incredible results. Somehow, after having a baby and spending less time on my workouts, I was feeling like I was in the best shape of my life.
My mind was blown.
These results molded my passion into helping other women just like myself. Women who were simply busy, but still wanted to take care of themselves. Women who wanted to feel strong, confident, and beautiful. Women who didn't want to spend hours in the gym to see results. Women who were sick of constantly dieting and feeling guilty about the foods they loved. Women who wanted to truly practice self-care and find balance. I could relate and deep down, I knew I could help. I quit working in a gym and completely rebranded my business to become a virtual health coach. Many of my original clients stuck with me and continued to see great results. I was thrilled, but knew I had more to give. Soon, the SFAN Virtual Workout Plan was born, both for myself and all the busy women out there. Let's do this together!
Learn more here: SFAN VIRTUAL WORKOUT PLAN
- BS in Exercise Science- University of Southern Indiana
- Certified Personal Trainer- American Council on Exercise
- Certified Nutrition Consultant- Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts
- Certified Sport and Exercise Nutrition Consultant- Precision Nutrition
- Certified Pregnant and Postpartum Client Training
- Certified ViPR Trainer
- Certified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certified Kettlebell Level 1 Trainer
- American Heart Association CPR and AED Certification
- Certified Orthopedic Exercise Specialist- expected October 2017